Welcome to Austmine 2015
Austmine is an International Conference & Exhibition that will showcase the best of the Mining, Equipment, Technology Services sector (METS)
Austmine 2015: Transforming Mining - Technology and Innovation
The Austmine 2015 event has successfully ran and for any further information about Austmine 2017 and the Austmine Association please visit: www.austmine.com.au
Australia has been a cornerstone for innovation in global mining efforts for many years, championing incredible progress across technology, capability and business opportunity. With the mining industry currently coming out of an extended growth cycle, and coming into a state of balance, innovation and technology are key focus areas.
Austmine 2015 International Conference and Exhibition is the premier industry event this calendar year!
2013 saw all previous records smashed, attracting over 500 mining industry executives from over 20 countries around the world, with world class technologies and cutting edge case studies being presented and shared amongst the group. The exhibition sold out, with over 60 companies joining to showcase their latest products and services.
Harnessing the power of mining productivity in 2015 and beyond
On the 19th - 20th May, 2015, Austmine and Mining IQ will be holding the next edition of this landmark forum, bringing together the most innovative products in the market with the most pressing challenges in the mining sector around the globe today.
With over 40 senior level speakers from the leading mining, engineering and service provider firms around the world, plus compelling breakout sessions, panel discussions, interactive workshops and a brand new innovation spotlight forum, Austmine 2015 should be in the diary for anyone working in mining who is committed to the future of the industry.
Austmine 2015 will discuss the following topics:
We want you to get the most possible value out of attending Austmine 2015, and leave our event with a range of new technical and strategic contacts, solutions, and ideas for the future. As a result our program will cover a range of topics and issues, including, but not limited to:
- Productivity, Automation and Robotics
- Bringing Innovations to Mining: Collaborating, Commercialising and Adopting
- Mining New Frontiers: Deep, Remote, Offshore and Space
- Data and the Arrival of the IT/OT Convergence
- Operational Excellence: Delivering Real Value to the Business
- Energy Management Across the Entire Operation
- Leadership, Safety and Training
- Break-out Sessions on the themes of: Underground Mining, Open Cut Mining, Coal, Hard Rock.
Specialized focused workshops will also make up a fundamental part of the conference. The workshops sold out in 2013, so make sure you sign up early to secure your place!
Why you can’t afford to miss this event:
- Benefit from structured networking sessions to ensure you get to meet more of your peers and potential suppliers
- Learn from the great speaker line up from Rio Tinto, Centennial Coal, Barrick, Hillgrove Resources, Roy Hill, Alcoa and many more – sharing insights into how you can use technology and innovation to improve your mining operations, processes and results
- Attend your choice of in-depth breakout streams featuring a keynote presentation and panel discussion about: Open Cut, Underground Mining, Coal and Metalliferous
- Make the most of the exhibition hall and learn about the latest technologies and services available
- Attend the networking drinks scheduled for the end of each day to make sure you meet as many peers as possible to network and benchmark
- Don’t miss the Industry Leaders’ Dinner & Awards – one of the key networking events of the mining industry in 2015
- Ensure you attend the interactive workshop session on Sales and Marketing Excellence in Mining and the Austmine/KCA Accessing Innovation workshop